So here’s a list of possible wild camp locations for 2014:
- In a certain wood in Hertfordshire DONE
- On a picturesque bank along the River Great Ouse
- In a different wood in Hertfordshire
- In a little wood in Northamptonshire, not far from the Grand Union Canal
- On the summit of Invinghoe Beacon
- On a beach on the east Norfolk coast
- In a Norfolk wood on the route of the Boudicca Way
- A quiet place in the Fens
- On the banks of the Wash
- Somewhere on the Icknield Way
I don’t know if I’ll do all these, maybe I’ll only manage a few, perhaps I’ll do some not yet imagined. All I know right now (mid February 2014) is that I’ve never felt such urgency to get out into the woods for the night.
What are your wild camp plans for 2014?